Saturday, August 31, 2013

Girls run the world!

Collective Punishment

mistress punish slaves kissing her feet worship goddess whip
A collective punishment is the best way to show my slaves all at once who is in charge. After the punishment they bow down, kiss my feet and worship me as their only goddess. I trained them to be thankful when I beat them.
They were punished for losing my favorite sunglasses today. No one admitted so I punished them all.
Later, I found out that I forgot the sunglasses at the office… but it doesn’t really matter. I can do whatever I want, and I love it.
Bow down slaves before your only goddess and worship me!


New world order

slave mistress femdom whip catch down on the ground dominsation at her feet

You are under arrest for protesting against the female domination regime. And since you are male, you have no rights.
You know the law. You’re going to be sent to hard physical labor for the rest of your life.
Now before I beat you hard like a dog for my amusement, let's have a picture for the newspaper, take a look at the camera and say ‘women rule the word’.
Stop crying like a bitch, instead of being a good slave for females as most males are, you chose to come against the female's regime. The whole word is ruled by females and men are enslaved, This is the new world order you stupid male.
What did you expect to gain, scum bag? That women will stop to rule and give all males rights?  Are you really that stupid…it will never happen! All males are to be slaves!




True worship

true foot worship femdom religion

True worship at the goddess feet is like a religious experience. You can see the true worship in their eyes.







1 comment:

  1. for me there nuthing diffrence between Men world and Women World , I know I am born to serve most powerfull Woman , I know one day my desire will full fill.

    ReplyDelete