Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Wife Domination

Ownership contract

femdom slavery ownership mistress contract leash
I just received the ownership contract from my lawyer. He definitely did a great job.
This document proclaims that you are my slave, and I own your body, mind and soul.
From this moment on you have no rights. You are just a slave, an object.

It’s funny, the more I read the contract the more I understand I can do to you anything I want. You have no rights at all. You are totally depended on my will!
It’s amazing to have such power. I am literally your god. Do you understand the meaning?

Tell me, how does it feel to kneel before someone who has a great power over you?
I think you should start worshiping me as your god.
Wow, I’m amazed.


Good slave husband

cuckold husband femdom
Ho, I love when you worship my feet after I have great sex with my lovers. This one was good, he sure knows how to satisfy me well.
Darling, I want to keep him so treat him well. This is an order.

Have you finished all the chores in my house yet?
Go and make a bath for me and get my bad ready. I need my noon rest.
Once he wakes up, make him a coffee and tell him that I expect him to wake me up with some good sex at 14:00.

While he is with me, you will make us lunch next to the pool. I want you to wear your waiter uniform and serve us during lunch. Don’t forget to put the bell on the table, so I can ring you whenever I need. You will stay few feet from us ready to follow any command.

Yes, I want to show off to him how I made you an obedient slave husband. Be a god slave make me proud.


Decorative Slave

tied slave whip mistress wife
That's enough for now, I had such a great fun to hear your begging for my mercy.
I'm leaving for lunch. We will continue later. Stay here and wait for me.

You have to understand that I’m doing it for us. This training will make you an obedient husband, and you will follow all my commands. This will save our marriage because I cannot stand when you disobey me.

You know, now you look like a great decoration in my house.






3 comments:

  1. Goddess, The cuckold one is excellent.
    Can you add more of that ?
    Also foot fetish stuff will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure,I will add more cuckold and foot fetish images. ( and other stuff...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can i be your slave

    ReplyDelete