Saturday, April 12, 2014

Slaves Training Center.

The Husband Training Center.

well trained husband femdom kiss feet
Wow! You are really different now.  You are so tamed and obedient.

I was a skeptic. I thought they would fail to train you. But look at you now at my feet. It's so cool that I can control you like this.

It was worth sending you to the "husband training center." I spend 1000$ for your training, and I want to see the result.

Kiss my feet and call me goddess! Wow, that's so cool! I love the new you. Now that you are so obedient we can get along. It seems like they did a very good job with you.

I will order a small cage for you to sleep at night. That will be so cool, Don't you think?Ho, I need also a whip. They told me I would need to punish you to maintain your obedience.
Now, let see...I want you to walk on all four after me and kiss every thing I step on.



The Punishment Box

caged slave femdom
Silence! I am your wife, and I don't need a reason to lock you inside the punishment box. I will do whatever  I want with you.

I'm going out tonight, and I will release you when I return.

When I release you, I expect you to bow down, kiss my feet and thank me so much for this punishment.
If I will not be convinced that you are really thankful, I will lock you again.

I'm will take a nap now. I'm going to close the box window. See ya when I return darling.




Jane's House Cleaning Services

You filled the slavery application well, slave.

I'm Goddess Jane, and I own a company that  provides house cleaning services. I don't have employees. I have slaves instead. Besides serving me, My slaves job is also to clean houses and make my customers happy. Satisfied customers bring me a lot of money.

Do you know why my customers are so satisfied with my company cleaning services?  Because my slaves clean well and do anything that the customers ask. I never lost a customer. The amount of cleaning service requests is growing fast, And I need to train new slaves. But you are not ready yet.

In the next four weeks I will train you to be a  slave.

I will give you a very difficult tasks to prove you deserve to be my slave.You will suffer a lot and probably break down. But always remember it's for a good cost.

You will not be able to leave during your training period. After this period, you will be a true slave to me and I will mark you with a tattoo as a sign of ownership.
Your will get a chamber with a bed in my slaves resident.

I need you to sign the slavery contract. Read it carefully. By signing it, you are handing over your life to me. Now,Let's start your training. I want you to stay in this position for six hours without moving.










1 comment: