Friday, June 13, 2014

Share Your Real Femdom Experience...



share femdom real story

Share with me your true femdom experience.

It can be a short experience that you had...
or maybe a long and kinky one...

Anything related to female domination and really happened.

If I like it, I will publish your story in my blog so please leave your first name and country.




The First story I received....

___________________________________________________

My story is very short and not much a femdom ... but it had a great impact on my life.
Three years ago,  I went to McDonald's at my lunch break.
Two girls were standing after me and when I turn around the drink fell, and some were spilled on the floor.

The blonde girl was looking at me and pointed down to her shoe.
She commanded me with a strict tone "clean it up!"
I looked at her, put the tray on the table and dropped down with one knee.
I cannot explain why I did it, but I did.
I used my shirt sleeve and cleaned her shoe.

I looked up, and she was staring at me with a very satisfied smile.

That moment I fall in love with her.

I did not talk with her after and when she left I never saw her again.
I came several times to that branch just to see if she is there.

I think about her from time to time, and I dream she is dominating me. I really fell in love with her.

All I know that her name is Jessica, because I heard her friend saying her name that time.

Lucas , Brazil.



Thank you Lucas. hope you will find her someday.

___________________________________________________


Hello,

My relationship with my boyfriend ended few months ago and because of your blog, I decided to look for a submissive boyfriend.
I realize that what I need is someone who will obey and serve me. Treat me like a goddess.

But my story to share is a bit different.
Once I decided that I need submissive boyfriend I was excited, and I shared it with my best friend Rachel. 
She is single too, and I thought we could go with this adventure together.
When I told her. She was very surprised asked me a lot questions. like how come you interested in domination? Do you really love to dominate?  How will you punish him ... and so?

After 2 days, I received an email from her.
It was a long confession email. In short, she said that she was thinking of me since our last meeting, and she wants to be my slave.
Apparently, my talking about domination and being a goddess turn her on.

I was shocked and flattered, and I did not know how to react. Eventually ,I decided to try it and let her be my slave.
I did not know much what to do, so I read all your posts, and I got the idea. Luckily, your posts are from domination aspects, SO I imitate things you  mentioned, and it is soooo exciting.
She is my slave for a month now. She is serving me very well and doing all the chores in my apartment. I dominate her, and she submit to me and we both like it this status.

She wants to be my slave for life time. I told her that we just started, and I will think about it.
But the thinking of having her as my slave forever excites me.

I would like to thank you. You changed my life.
I feel like a goddess and served as one because of you :)

You can share my story in your blog.

Ann.

Thank you for sharing Ann. love it.
___________________________________________________


I've been married for 8 years with John.
I quickly put John in chastity.
Be unable to stand for very long, our sex was very brief.
I managed all these years to dominate him.
- Prohibits orgasms and massage the prostate,
- Spank that strongly excited,
- Session intense dildo
- The gradual feminization.
Then, I met a lovely lady who made me crack.
For the first time in my life, I had sex with a woman.
Since my girlfriend came to live at home.
Elodie was discovered to be a real dominatrix.
Then, Elodie, convinced me.
She did not want the man at home.
As I did not want to leave my husband, we decided to continue to feminize fully Jane.
John became Jane, and she is happier than ever.
I love my Elodie.
I will not leave my husband because I want to dominate Jane.
Mistress Sophie and Elodie


Thanks for sharing Sophie. I love the fact that you kept your husband as your slave and did not leave him.

___________________________________________________




3 comments:

  1. hi
    my name is Shahrzad..
    I am a real bossy girl and my husband knows it.One day he brought for me 6 slaves as my Birthday gift! to serve me more and more(specially when my husband is not at home).
    now i have 7 slaves and enjoy my life. I lie on my husbands body, 2 slaves lick my pussy, 2 slaves kiss and clean my feet, 1 slave worships my ass and the last slave is ready to fuck his ass when i want, and during this position my husband worships my body by his fingers and tells me how much he loves me and how much enjoys the moments that i pleasure my life....
    this is a very very good experience, having 7 slaves who fear me, obey me, serve me, and it is important that one of them is my good husband...
    I want to share this experience in my facebook but unfortunately i cant find any photo or movie that shows this position. in most of the bdsm photos there are one or two slaves for one mistress and I appreciate you if you send me a relevant picture or photo about this relationship to show in my f.b.

    Powerful regards
    Shahrzad
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006726157318

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even I wanna be ur slave shahrzaf send me ur name on fb I ll join u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even I wanna be ur slave shahrzaf send me ur name on fb I ll join u

    ReplyDelete