Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The power of female domination.


My blonde pet

blonde slave girl worship goddess mistress leash kiss feet sereve
I always wanted to own a blonde girl as my slave. Now I have one.
She is my pet, always leashed like an obedient puppy. She even sleeps in a little cage that I made for especially for her.
She serves, obey and worship me as her goddess.
It makes me feel good to humiliate and dominate her. I love to feel her blonde her at my feet.




The Virgin

goddess strapon slave mistress fuck slave ass
Ho....what a nice ass. So pretty and virginal.
Just try to enjoy it, I know I will. You can scream.  But no one will hear you anyway. Furthermore, I would love to see you begging and crying for my mercy. It will make it more enjoyable for me. 

Your life will not be the same again.



Make him love punishments

punishment slave spanked by goddess wife dominate and punish husband
This is the correct way to make a man love to be punished. Hold his cock with one hand, and with the other, spank him hard.







3 comments:

  1. An interesting detail you mention there, concerning spanking the male while holding his penis. I must think about this.
    eosuchus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of the tricks getting vanilla interest in femdom,of course it is done more tenderly in the beginning...maybe i will write about it some day.

      Delete
  2. Interesting detail re: spanking, that is, keeping a good grip on the penis. I'll have to think about that one.
    eosuchus

    ReplyDelete