Sunday, August 11, 2013

Confess for your sins before the Goddess



godess please forgive me confession of slave

Slave: My goddess, please forgive me for my sins.
This week I have forgotten to buy you milk with the groceries and because of that you waited 20 minutes for your coffee. Furthermore, on Monday, I forgot to clean the ashtray in your car.
Last, I lost your earring in the morning and only found it later on the table. Because of this, you went that morning with other earrings and not the one you wanted.




godess please forgive me worship you feet  mistress smell feet beg on my knees

Slave: Please forgive me my goddess. I'm so stupid. I swear I will do better next time.
I’m begging for your forgiveness.




godess please forgive me worship your feet  mistress slave suck toe

Slave: You are a goddess, and you deserve the best service.
You are so beautiful, smart and perfect by all means. You are the almighty goddess.
I'm dedicating my life to serve you goddess. It brings meaning to my life to serve such a perfect goddess as you are. I will kiss and lick your feet forever.




godess please forgive me worship your feet  goddess i obey you and serve you

Goddess: I forgive you slave. I can see the tears in your eyes and the sincerity in your confession. Your punishment is 20 cane strokes, and you will say 10 times "my goddess is my life" prayer.
As you mentioned. I'm a goddess, a supreme being. You will learn to serve me the best that you can.
This is what I deserve.




godess please forgive me worship your feet  mistress suck and lick your toe my godess

Slave: Thank you goddess. You are so smart and beautiful. This is why I’m inferior to you.
Every word you say is a divine.
I'm so lucky just to kiss your holy and divine feet.






2 comments:

  1. Goddess I want to share my life experience with you, I was upset due to my fuck up life. I fail every time in every type of work I feel when I will be lucky, Always used to sad then one of my net friends told me about u and your great preach. I enter and read all blog it give me power and bring me new light . I photo frame you and put that inside my religious room and even worship that photo every day and night. it help me to get job , Goddess pls keep your kind eyes on poor man like me , last GODDESS IS SUPREME HUMAN WORSHIP HER YOUR PAIN AND SORROW WILL GONE FOREVER.

    =Edited by the Goddess=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you started a new job and giving yourself opportunity to be better.
      Always remember, Good slave invest and build himself properly in order to be worth serving his lady.
      Make sure to be the best employee in your work so in the future you will get promotion,

      Delete