Sunday, August 25, 2013

Let's try new things darling

Pay your rent

slave lick kiss goddess feet mistress foot worship
Surprisingly you followed all my commands and I really liked it. You have proven you did not bullshit me and you can be my slave. I did not believed you could when you first suggested it.
Great, I agree to the deal. I will use you as my slave in return for the last 4 months rent money you owe me. From now on we are not roommates anymore. I’m you’re owner.

But there is small change, you will be my slave for life and not until you will be able to pay your rent as you suggested in the first place.

In fact you are not allowed to apply to any job. You will stay unemployed forever and be my slave.
I will train you to serve me properly with no limits.
After I tasted some domination I would not revert. Either be my slave or give me back the rent money you owe me now!
Ho right, you don’t have it…

Now take off my shoes and kiss your owner feet thankfully.
That’s right slave… smell and kiss my feet.

 

let me get inside you

strapon goddess girl mistress

Come on, let try something new. Don’t be a coward it will be fun.



The good neighbor

wife spank husband slave obidient mistress
Use this hair brush instead of your hand, it will be much comfortable for you. Tomorrow we will buy a cane for you, and I will show you how to use it, It does magic to his obedience. After 5 cane strikes, he will crawl to your feet, kiss them and ask how he can serve you better.

Really? That would be great! You are such a good neighbor. Thanks for teaching me how to enslave my husband. I saw how much your husband worship you. I want mine to be totally obedient to me as your husband to you.




No comments:

Post a Comment