Saturday, September 6, 2014

I Swear To Worship My Goddess


Female slave femdom clean house
This is my slave cleaning my house.
I always wanted to own a slave. Now that I turned 19 and moved to my own house,  I decided to have one.

At first, I planned to have a slave to serve me in anything I need.

But I discovered the power of having a slave, a toy to play with when ever I want and how I want.

It satisfies me to humiliate her.




Female slave femdom worship feet
Slave, Did I allow you to use this brand-new kitchen towel?
This towel is for my use and not for cleaning.

Although I am 10 years younger than you, I own you as my slave.




Female slave femdom punished by mistress

I'm so sorry mistress, please forgive me my mistress.

Well slave, you still need to be punished.





Female slave femdom punished by mistress
Please mistress forgive me, Have mercy  on me.  I swear to god. I will be obedient.





leashed slave femdom mistress
God!?  Ho really... I think you don't understand who I am.

I have the power to do anything I want with you. Your life belongs to me, which makes me your god. I am your owner and your religion.

Now bow down before me and swear to your new religion. You will accept me as your only goddess.




leashed slave femdom kiss feet
My goddess, I swear to worship you my goddess as my only religion.
I accept your deity, and I will pray only to you every day.

I always knew regular simple people should worship me.



Images were Taken From :
 




No comments:

Post a Comment