Saturday, July 26, 2014

Disappointed Goddess, Low Sales And Wives Small Talk

The Goddess Is Disappointed
slaves serve goddess femdom
I'm very disappointed, slaves. I don't think it's wise to disappoint your owner.
You already know I can do bad things to you. Both of you are just slaves, Objects that I own.

I see the fear in your eyes. You know what is the punishment.
You may bow down now and beg for my forgiveness. I want you to wash my shoes with your tears.





I Want More Sales!
obedient employee slave mistress
This week your sales were the lowest in your team.  You work here to earn money for me.

I think I know the reason for your bad performance. I heard you are dating a girl. Your employment contract enslaves you to my company. According to the company policy, you are not allowed to have personal life.

Well, You know the rules in my company.100 strikes and 1000$ deduction from your salary.
In addition, you will crawl after me for the rest of the day and kiss anything I step on.





Dominant Wives Small Talk
boyfriend slave mistress girlfriend
No, I don't allow my husband to watch TV at all. The TV is an entertainment only for me.
He should focus on serving me 24/7.

I don't understand why you allow yours three hours per week.
Well,  Look how obedient and worshipful he is. Trust me, he will never disobey me.

I gave him an order to stay down,  and he did not move for an hour now.
Good and Obedient husbands don't fall from the sky. You need to invest time and educate them.





No comments:

Post a Comment