Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pleasing The Goddess

A Table For The Goddess

slave furniture table tied mistress domination lezdom
You are a good Girl. You can have a few until my friends arrive.  Remember the rules,  tables don't talk. So be quiet.

Also,  if someone laying her feet or shoe on your face, you will lick and kiss as long is it on your face. Exactly as you licked the bottom of my shoe few minutes ago.



Slave To His Wife

husband worship wife domination slave
Yes, I know I'm so beautiful. This is the reason you are at my feet, worshiping me. 
Darling, once you finish with the house chores, go to sleep. I don't allow any TV or Internet.I will be back in the morning.

This is the last time you are asking your goddess where she is going. Your only job is to worship and obey me, and not to ask questions.





Caged Slave Decoration

slave cage mistress goddess ownership
Beautiful! , This time you will stay here for three hours.

I will train you every day until you're able to stay in this cage for 12 hours. I know it's hard,  but you can do it. This is a privilege to be decoration in my leaving room.

You will do anything to please me.

I want to you to think about me when you are inside. Think how you worship me. You should say your prayer to me silently. It will remind you the importance of serving me.






2 comments:

  1. Goddess,
    I really enjoy your blogs. The scenarios and captions are exciting to read and get my mind wandering to an arousing place. I am sub to my wife and love it. Thanks for sharing your blog.

    Joedurante@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, It's nice to know you enjoy my blog.
      Keep worshiping and serving your wife. You are doing the right thing. :)

      Delete