Thursday, November 7, 2013

Beg For My Forgiveness

Strict Boss

boss female domination slave foot worhsip
You were late today. I expected my morning coffee and the daily sales report to be on my desk.

Yes, beg for my forgiveness. However, you should get punished for this.
I will deduct 500$ from your salary, and you get 100 whip lashes.

You will sleep over here for the next week, including the weekend. You are not allowed to step out from the door. You will be here 24/7.

I own this company, and I expect my two employee to be obedient and make a lot of sales for me.

You have a meeting at 14:00 with our new customer.  I expect a new sale contract, if they don't sign today you will get 200 whip lashes more.

On your way out, Ask Emily to step into my office for her punishment.





My Hubby Worships My Boyfriend Cock

cuckold slave husband forced suck
My dear husband, look at my boyfriend's beautiful hard cock. So pretty. Is it?

You should start worship this cock and praise it. This cock gives me a lot of pleasure when its inside me.

Open your month and put it in, I order you to give him a blow job and swallow his cum.

I will add it as a new rule. From now on, you will worship any cock that been inside me.



Sadistic Mistress

female save domination feet whip lezdom slavery worship feet
Don't move bitches! Stand still. My feet need some rest.

You are both my slaves, my toys,  my pets.  You belong to me now. You will lose any free will, and you will live to serve me in any way I desire.

I love the fear in your eyes. Now, who will be the first to taste my whip?
I have an idea, freeze in your position! . The one who will move first will taste it. 















1 comment:

  1. Can I be your slave pkease you are my biggest fan ever =( plz plz

    ReplyDelete