Monday, December 23, 2013

It's Not Your Decision, Slave!

 My Submissive Husband's Free Will
husband lick worship wife shoes
Darling, these shoes are very expensive. I want them clean and shine.
There's some mud at the side. Yes, there... lick it clean.

I saw today an amazing pair of Jimmy Choo's sandals at the store. This pair cost 800$.
It's almost like the amount of your allowance for two years.

You know, we agreed you'll receive monthly allowance from me, but we did not mention how you're allowed to spend it. In fact, maybe I should take your next two years allowance and buy me these sandals, what do you think?

Yes, I have both of our salaries in my fat bank account, and I can easily buy anything I want. However, I want a gift from you.  A husband should buy his wife gifts from time to time, don't you think?

You know what, I will give you the option to choose. Your own free will....
It's either these sandals from your allowance for the next two years, or one thousand cane strokes.

Relax, I'm kidding.  Or maybe I'm not.... I will think about it




The Perfect Tongue To Worship My Feet
foot worship girl femdom
Slave girl, you have a great tongue. This tongue is perfect for worshiping my divine feet.
Now let me see what it's wroth...Hmm...feels good... perfect.
It feels like you were born to serve me.

Slave Girl:   Yes my goddess, I was born to serve you.

It will be a shame to waste your tongue only on my feet. I can use it all over my body.
You are not dismissed!  Keep worshiping my feet!

Slave Girl:  Yes Goddess, I will do what I was born to do.

You are a good girl. Keep this attitude and I won't need to punish you frequently.




A Guy To Abuse
slave being abused femdom

Roberta:  Take it and join me.
Lisa:  Are you sure?

Roberta:  Yes, He is our toy for tonight. I promised you to get a male slave we can abuse. Did I?
Lisa:  Yes, but I still don't understand how did you manage to convince Matthew to be our slave.

Roberta:  I just found out that he is submissive. I caught him staring at my feet today during the math class.
Lisa:  And you asked him to be our slave?

Roberta:  No, I just gave him an order to be here at 19:00.
Lisa:  You are a real goddess. I wish I add such confidence like you.

Roberta:  Well, this is why I brought him, to teach you how to abuse and enslave guys.
Lisa: Ok...I'm in. Let's do it.

Roberta:  If you like it, we can keep him as our slave here.
Lisa:  Really?  Does he want to?
Roberta:  It's not his decision.







2 comments: