Thursday, December 5, 2013

A Dominant Woman Knows What She Wants.


Your new life as my slave.
dominant female boss woman mistress employee slave
Charlie, we are neighbors for three years. Every time you see me in the corridor you drool over me like a horny dog.

Get down on your knees Charlie!
Good boy. I always knew you are submissive.

32-year-old male, living with his mother and no girlfriend. I bet this is the first time you are near a beautiful woman.

So this is the storeroom. Very nice, I like it.

I want to rent this store from you, Charlie. But on my conditions. I will not pay you a dime, and you will work for me for free on my new store. I am your boss now.

Do you know what is D/S Charlie? Do you know what is a slave?

Well, You are my slave now. I'm giving you the opportunity to do something with your life. You should be thankful.

By Tomorrow, You will throw out all the garbage and paint the walls here in pink.
You will move to live here Charlie ,this is your home now.
I brought my own contract with all details, let's sign it.



Discipline My Husbands

mistress goddess punish 2 slaves femdom
Bad husband!

David ,you broke rule No.14:  "Husbands should bow down and kiss wife feet when she comes home."
Only John was there to greet me.  I found you sleeping! Did I allow you to sleep during the day ?!

John will also get his punishment after yours.  He broke rule No.5:  "Both husbands should cooperate to serve wife better." He could warn you before my arrival.

Now both of you,  I did not write the rules for myself!

I wrote the rules for you to make an order here in my house.

I am the wife here. You should obey my rules!



Use your head!
strap on dildo mistress slave gag female domination
Wow.... this is good. Now I feel like I have a cock inside me.
This is what a cock should be like, not like yours.

I purchased it for 19$ on black Friday sale.
Now use your head a fuck me! Don't be useless.












1 comment:

  1. Hi Goddess:
    I enjoy reading your blogs about female domination/ Slave - Mistress and find it very interesting. I have always wondered what it's like to be dominated by a beautiful woman (:

    ReplyDelete