Monday, October 21, 2013

You will Be Anything I Desire, Slave.

Now I can really use you

submissive slave femdom Dominant mistress
Excellent slave, we made huge progress. I managed to tame you quickly. Two weeks ago, you were just a vanilla guy, and now look at you, a submissive male with passion to serve his mistress.

Now I can really use you for my needs. You will be a good slave to me.
Kiss my feet and show me respect. I am your owner.




Human Furniture

slave Human furniture table serve mistress femdom
No, I said you are a table, and this is what you will be. 
You will be anything I desire, slave. I just came back from shopping, and I need a table now to rest my feet on.



The Pet

cfnm femdom leash collar slave
I said no lagging behind or lunging ahead, walk by my right leg.

We have a long way home in the rain, so there will be no stops.

By the way, I have decided that Ginger is your new name. It's a cool name, right?  Bark twice if you love your new name.

Woof! Woof!

Of course you do. You will do anything to please me.






2 comments:

  1. Goddess,
    I love the way you write the fantasy. I wish you were my owner.
    I would obey and server you for life.

    Slave Matt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here goddess
      please accept us both

      Delete