Monday, September 9, 2013

Perfect Slaves



Perfect obedience is required

slaves punished by goddess
My car seat was not in the proper position, and the morning coffee was not in the right temperature.

I don’t care who did it, both of you will be punished!

All you have to do in your life is to serve me and obey my sacred rules. This is the only purpose of your lives. This is the reason you were born, to be my slaves.

I’m a goddess. I expect my rules to be followed perfectly.


The garbage girl

slave in cage
You are only five days caged near my garbage can. I hope you appreciate the food I throw away. At the moment, this is what you are, just a garbage.

You will stay here until I decide you deserve the privilege to be inside my house serving me as my slave.
Now I want you to kiss my feet and say, "thank you goddess. I'm your garbage"




Teaching addiction

student slave to teacher goddess
I love my job as a teacher. I have so much power in my hand over the students.
Every semester I find the most submissive students, and I’m failing them on purpose. I give them the opportunity to improve their grades with special assignments.

This student is trying to get his grade improved. He is worshiping my feet only in order to get the opportunity to serve me with special assignments. His first assignment will be to wash my car.

I have another new student who is cleaning my house at the moment.
The best thing is that some of them are mentally affected during their semester slavery and request to stay as my slaves for life.

However, I have a problem. I have a lot of slaves, and I cannot stop adding more. I’m addicted, adding more and more slaves to my possession. Most of them already graduated and working most of the day just to give me their pay checks, and some are serving me as 24/7 slaves. Soon I will have enough money to buy myself a castle, and all my slaves will leave in it.

Damn, he is a good worshiper. I will keep him.







5 comments:

  1. I love your posts.
    This one of my favorite femdom blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot stop following your blog.
    I wish i could be your slave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      Read this post, it might help you find your own mistress :
      http://real-femdom.blogspot.com/2013/09/how-to-make-your-wife-or-girlfriend_7.html

      Delete
  3. I read every blog of you and I love them most. I wishing I could be your Pet or Sub or Slave.

    ReplyDelete