Monday, July 1, 2013

Worship my feet



Yes, baby,  worship my feet like a good slave girl.

Let me feel how much you love them.

Let me feel like a worshiped goddess.

Let me feel your surrender to me.

Let me feel how lucky you are to serve me.

Yes, I am your goddess.




When I return from work after a long day, I love to see my slave appreciation and gratitude to me,  her goddess. As always, she was all day inside my house, doing all the chores and preparations for my return.
She has waited all day long to worship me and serve me.





A slave should always kiss the feet of her\his owner.








2 comments:

  1. Goddess, i absolutely love Your blog! Clearly You have put a lot of thought into it. i am very jealous of Your slaves, they are lucky to be owned by such an Amazing Goddess who knows Her place in life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.
    My slaves are very lucky and they know it :)

    ReplyDelete