Sunday, July 7, 2013

I hold the whip, Obey me.


Obedience makes the difference

goddess worship slaves whip femdom


Owning 4 obedient men is much simpler than having one vanilla husband.
Slave Henri, put your head on the couch and prepare to worship your goddess pussy. All the rest, bow down before me and say your prayers.



 Show me what you worth.

slave mistress wife goddess worship feet shoe fetish femdom



Very well slave, I will check your performance in the next few days, and I will decide if you're worth being my slave. You can thank me now. That’s the way slave, I like your attitude.




Work harder for me slave

slave goddess whip female domination

I bought you to be my slave and work on my granary. You are my property now, and I decide when you can take a rest. You will work hard for me, and you are not allowed to get out of the granary without my permission. Now say thank you goddess and get to work slave!






No comments:

Post a Comment